Wireless soil moisture sensor OPUS XT300
This is not a standalone product!
You can use this wireless soil moisture sensor with a RFX transceiver, OPUS XH300 and RFlink. Open source software is also available like Domoticz, Homeassistant, Homeseer, Jeedom and Eedomus. The sensor measures soil moisture % and temperature. Suitable to use both indoor and outdoor.
– This is not a standalone product!
– Works in combination with the monitor OPUS XH300 receiver (not available in our webshop anymore) or with the transceiver RFXtrx433XK (please see this page)
– It also works fine with RFlink (find information about RFLink on this page)
– In order to use the sensor with RFlink or RFXcom you will need open source software like Domoticz Homeassistant, Homeseer, Jeedom, or eedomus. This software could be found on the internet.
– Measures both soil moisture (in percentage) and temperature.
– Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
– There is a lot of information you can find on the internet.
– The sensor has 3 channels (the radio frequency is 433,92MHz).
– Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included).
– English manual included (this manual is available as a download on our website as well)
You can find all information about measuring indoor and outdoor soil levels on this page.