Wireless soil moisture sensor OPUS XT300
– This is not a standalone product!
– Works in combination with the monitor OPUS XH300 receiver (not available anymore) or with the transceiver RFXtrx433XK http://www.rfxcom.com
– It also works fine with RFlink http://www.rflink.nl/blog2/
– In order to use the sensor with RFlink or RFXcom you will need open source software like Domoticz Homeassistant, Homeseer, Jeedom, or eedomus.
– Measures both soil moisture (%) and temperature.
– Suitable for indoor and outdoor.
– There’s a lot of information you can find on the internet.
– The sensor has 3 channels (the radio frequency is 433,92MHz).
– Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included).
– No manual.